Tuesday 3 June 2014

Joyous June


It's hard to find where to start when you have so much in your head that you want to do/achieve.
In these instances I seem just to get overwhelmed with everything and then go off and do something not on my 'to do' list.
Queen of procrastination, that's me!
I'd love to be organised, but when I try it just never seems to work for me. I do leave things to the last minute, spending far too much time thinking and not doing!
Sometimes I find it hard to do anything at all,but I think that is to do with my depression.
One thing that I seem to be able to cope with is my garden. I love my garden, things just seem to work there, apart from the massive amount of slugs and snails that I collect most days and take them 'on holiday' to the grave yard opposite my house.









1 comment:

sheila 77 said...

I'm so glad someone else looks after the snails and takes them on a holiday, after all they have as much right to live their life as anyone else and they look quite pretty. My sister-in-law says no matter how far you take them they'll find a way back, but I haven't proved this yet.